Military-inspired apparel continues to make a huge comeback this year, from the runways to editorials worldwide, and now on the streets of Paris for the Josefina Bietti Fashion Gone Rogue photoshoot.
The fashion photographer captures French model Olya on the city's streets, decked out in soldier caps and military jackets. With fiery red hair and bright blue eyes, Olya stands in great contrast against the empty streets, making for an incredibly haunting shoot. With minimal makeup by Priscila S. Bueno, the model is a striking sight to behold in the khaki and navy jackets.
As a huge fan of the military-inspired look, I'm delighted to see the photographer take a new approach to it, shot in such a breathtaking and almost eerie way. The Josefina Bietti Fashion Gone Rogue shoot is definitely a must-see this season.
The Josefina Bietti Fashion Gone Rogue Shots are Perfectly Parisian
1. Military-inspired Fashion - Opportunity to disrupt the mainstream fashion industry with new takes on military-inspired apparel and accessories.
2. Street Fashion Photography - Opportunity to create unique and haunting street fashion photography to showcase apparel and accessories.
3. Minimalist Makeup - Opportunity to disrupt the beauty industry with minimalistic makeup styles that complement military-inspired fashion.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can embrace the military-inspired trend and create new sub-genres that appeal to consumers.
2. Photography - The photography industry can produce creative and haunting street fashion photography like the Josefina Bietti Fashion Gone Rogue shoot.
3. Beauty - The beauty industry can offer new makeup styles that complement the minimalist element in the military-inspired fashion trend.