It looks like the Jordan Melo M7 sneakers are (literally) going green this holiday. The new Carmelo Anthony shoes pay homage to St. Patrick's Day with splashes of Irish colors all over it. Like most Air Jordan designs, the Jordan Melo M7's are done in a mid-top style. The shoe stays with the Irish holiday's theme, with green dominating the color scheme and orange laces. The pair also features white accents on the soles, the interior, the Air Jordan logo and the "Melo" print on the tongue.
There's no word on the price of these Jordan Melo M7 shoes or its released date. But for now, you can gaze at it in all its lucky glory in the gallery as you wait for them to arrive.
The New Jordan Melo M7 Sneakers Celebrate St. Patrick's Day
1. St. Patrick's Day-themed Apparel and Merchandise - Opportunity for companies to create St. Patrick's Day themed products and apparel to cater to the holiday enthusiasts.
2. Personalized Merchandise - Personalized sneakers and merchandise designs are the next big thing in the market to attract individuality-seeking consumers.
3. Eco-friendly Apparel Manufacturing - There is a rising trend of customers opting for eco-friendly apparel and merchandise manufacturing; companies should invest in green production methods.
1. Fashion and Apparel - The fashion and apparel industry can utilize the trend of St. Patrick's Day themed merchandise and personalized designs to cater to holiday enthusiasts and promote individuality in fashion.
2. Sports Retailing - Retailers can create limited edition sports merchandise, including shoes, to create a unique and exclusive experience for their customers, catering to the interests of sport enthusiasts.
3. Sustainable Manufacturing - The sustainable manufacturing industry can take advantage of customers' preference for eco-friendly production methods and invest in creating eco-friendly apparel and merchandise.