Top model Jon Kortajarena has become a pro when it comes to feet fetish in advertising. First he did it in the scandalous Tom Ford S/S 08 then for Diesel S/S 09. Now he has done it again for the Brian Atwood Spring/Summer 2009 campaign.
Jon Kortajarena stars alongside the one and only Rene Russo in the passionate-themed ads by photographer Tony Duran.
55-year-old Russo seems to be returning to her modeling roots which go deeper than her acting career.
Feet fetishes have been increasingly gaining ground in pop culture; in addition to fashion ad campaigns, we are seeing magazines and blogs dedicated to the obsession with feet.
Note: the last two images in the gallery are from the Brian Atwood Fall/Winter 2008-09 campaign.
Jon Kortajarena & Rene Russo For Brian Atwood S/S 09
1. Feet Fetish Advertising - Developing ad campaigns that embrace taboo fetishes like feet can be a unique and eye-catching way to promote a brand or product.
2. Modeling Revival - More models, like Rene Russo, may begin to return to their modeling roots as the industry expands and embraces diversity.
3. Pop Culture Fetishes - As the popularity of niche and taboo fetishes grows within pop culture, there may be more opportunities to create business ventures that cater to these specific audiences.
1. Fashion - There is space within the fashion industry to develop a unique and diversified brand image by featuring models with unique looks or traits, such as Jon Kortajarena's penchant for feet fetish advertising.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Developing advertising campaigns that embrace taboo fetishes, like feet, can be an innovative opportunity to engage consumers and promote a product or service in a way that stands out from the competition.
3. Media and Entertainment - There is an opportunity for media outlets, such as magazines and blogs, to explore niche and taboo fetishes, like feet, to cater to specific audiences and fill untapped markets within the entertainment and media industries.