Comic book fans find it refreshing to see their favorite superheroes out of their silly tights and uniforms, and John Staub takes that a step further by adorning DC Comics powerhouses like Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman in medieval time apparel. Separately, Middle Ages fantasy art and superheroes were already geeky enough, but after having paired the two together, Staub may have just given birth to the ultimate nerdy form of entertainment.
John Staub’s illustrations are made even more awesome when you realize he pairs garbs and equipment that’s reflective of each superhero’s personality. Superman obviously had to be the knight in shining armor with his Boy Scout ways, Wonder Woman is dressed in huntress-like gladiator gear and Batman creeps around in the shadows in assassin attire complete with his iconic cowls.
John Staub Transports DC Comics Characters to Medieval Times
1. Medieval Superhero Attire - The trend of adorning superheroes in medieval-inspired costumes presents an opportunity for fashion designers to create innovative clothing lines that combine fantasy and contemporary styles.
2. Middle Ages Fantasy Art - The trend of incorporating medieval themes into fantasy art offers opportunities for artists to create unique illustrations that blend historical elements with imaginative storytelling.
3. Nerdy Entertainment Fusion - The trend of merging geeky concepts like superheroes and medieval times opens up possibilities for creators to develop new forms of entertainment that cater to niche audiences.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can tap into the trend of medieval superhero attire to create exclusive clothing lines that appeal to comic book fans and fantasy enthusiasts.
2. Art and Illustration - Artists specializing in fantasy art can explore the trend of Middle Ages fantasy art to create captivating illustrations that combine historical aesthetics with fantastical elements.
3. Entertainment and Media - The entertainment industry can leverage the trend of nerdy entertainment fusion to develop innovative concepts and productions that merge superheroes and medieval themes to captivate niche audiences.