Created by Dan Harris, the Jetmousine is real, and it's street legal. At $1 million, it's slightly more expensive than an average limo, but less expensive than a jet. The first one was sold to Exotic Coach, a limo company in Chicago. It is based on a 1974 Lear jet fuselage and has a 400 horsepower engine. Booya.
Implications - Having a super sportscar or a stretch limo isn't enough to satisfy some people these days. Companies have to get creative and invent things such as the featured Jetmousine to pique the interest of consumers who want over-the-top glitz and glam. People who want to stand out from the rest of society often want to do so in a big way.
The Jet Limo
1. Over-the-top Luxury - The trend of creating extravagant and flamboyant products to cater to consumers who want to stand out from the crowd.
2. Creative Transportation - The trend of inventing unique and unconventional modes of transportation to appeal to consumers looking for exciting experiences while on the move.
3. Experiential Vehicles - The trend of designing vehicles that offer one-of-a-kind experiences and create a sense of luxury and exclusivity for consumers.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry can tap into the trend of creating over-the-top luxury vehicles to cater to high-end consumers.
2. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can explore the trend of offering creative transportation options to enhance the overall guest experience.
3. Event Planning - The event planning industry can leverage the trend of experiential vehicles to provide unique and unforgettable experiences for clients.