Drawing inspiration from the Royal Air Force's 100 Squadron -- the first UK military unit formed for night bombing -- the U-2/51-Jet wristwatch features bold and military-inspired designs. Created by Bremont, this timepiece features the brand's signature ‘51’ lume. The body of the watch is hardened stainless steel, while the strap is black leather, though a Temple island rubber strap is also available.
The Jet wristwatch is powered by a modified calibre 11 ½''' BE-36AE automatic chronometer which comes with a 38 hour power reserve. A double anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal protects the face of the watch, while two metal dials give users control over the timepiece. The entire piece is waterproof to 100 meters and is quite durable thanks to its stainless steel construction.
The U-2/51-Jet Wristwatch Resembles a Classic Bombing Plane
1. Military-inspired Designs - Developing military-inspired designs in various industries can cater to the demand for rugged and bold aesthetics.
2. Modified Calibre Technology - Applying modified calibre technology in different timekeeping devices can enhance their accuracy and functionality.
3. Waterproof and Durable Construction - Incorporating waterproof and durable construction in product design can attract consumers seeking reliable and long-lasting items.
1. Fashion Accessories - Fashion accessory brands can explore military-inspired designs to create unique and trendy products.
2. Watchmaking - Watchmaking companies can innovate with modified calibre technology to offer more precise and advanced timepieces.
3. Outdoor Equipment - Outdoor equipment manufacturers can benefit from incorporating waterproof and durable construction in their products, ensuring reliability in various weather conditions.