Jessica Stam, one of the few true new supermodels, is featured in the latest issue of Vogue Italia in an editorial that combines two of the hottest trends in fashion these days: floral settings and artistic painting.
In "The Enchanted Garden" editorial, photographer Sølve Sundsbø captured Jessica in a lush and dreamy garden setting that contrasts the bondage-inspired fashion pieces she is wearing.
The contrast of the strong fashion style with the soft background combined with the talented art direction and photography resulted in a series of extraordinary fashion photographs that are nothing short of a masterpiece painting.
Jessica Stam is a Flower in Vogue Italia's 'Enchanted Garden'
1. Floral Settings - The combination of floral settings with fashion photography presents an opportunity for creating visually stunning editorials.
2. Artistic Painting - Integrating artistic painting into fashion shoots allows for unique and creative expressions that can capture attention and create a memorable impact.
3. Contrasting Styles - The juxtaposition of bold fashion styles with soft backgrounds can create a visually striking and captivating editorial aesthetic.
1. Fashion Photography - Fashion photographers can explore incorporating floral settings and artistic painting into their shoots to create captivating imagery and stand out in the industry.
2. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can draw inspiration from the contrast of styles seen in this editorial to create innovative and boundary-pushing collections.
3. Art Direction - Art directors can experiment with combining contrasting elements and styles to create visually stunning and unique editorial concepts.