Channeling a dark persona that is perfect for the upcoming Halloween festivities, not to mention the fall season in general, American actress Jessica Chastain is a vision in seductive dresses and lingerie that would make anyone's heart quicken. Shot entirely in black and white, the photoshoot might be modern, but it plays off of her classic good looks beautifully as well.
Captured by Craig McDean for the October 2014 issue of Interview Magazine, Jessica Chastain is clad in sexy outfits from the likes of Givenchy, Burberry and Louis Vuitton. The redhead beauty was styled by Karl Templer. In the accompanying article, Jessica Chastain says, "I try to connect with people. And so if someone around me is suffering, I’m going to feel it. I’m going to take it in and have compassion for them. Yes, maybe I will cry along with them, but not out of weakness. It’s out of empathy."
Actress Jessica Chastain Stars in the Latest Cover Shoot for Interview
1. Dark Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new ways to capture dark and seductive fashion editorials in black and white photography.
2. Sensual Lingerie - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create innovative and provocative designs for lingerie that make a bold statement.
3. Empathy in Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate empathy and compassion as key themes in fashion campaigns and designs.
1. Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce advanced techniques and technologies that push the boundaries of fashion photography.
2. Lingerie - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize sustainable materials and innovative designs to revolutionize the lingerie industry.
3. Fashion Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop marketing strategies that emphasize empathy and connect emotionally with consumers.