The Jessica Alba InStyle Australia shoot is for the magazine's January 2012 issue. Her first shoot since giving birth to her second daughter, Alba appears on the cover of the magazine and is also featured in a fashion editorial commenting on being a mother of two and starting her new business venture, The Honest Company.
Styled by Katherine Green, Alba looks stunning in gorgeous, warm-weather pieces by Prada. Among the styles are a bright green, floral-printed onesie, a beautiful plum-colored gown and matching suede heeled sandals and a chic wide-leg white trouser.
In the Jessica Alba InStyle Australia editorial, the actress discusses her new company, which is centered on environmentally friendly bodycare, baby and cleaning products.
The Jessica Alba InStyle Australia Shoot is Pretty and Bright
1. Floral Print Fashion - The use of colorful and bright floral print designs in fashion is a growing trend, providing an opportunity for fashion designers to create bold and vibrant clothing.
2. Environmentally-friendly Products - As society becomes more eco-conscious, the trend towards sustainable and biodegradable products presents an opportunity for entrepreneurs to offer environmentally-friendly alternatives in various industries.
3. Mompreneurship - As more women become mothers and seek to balance family with career aspirations, the trend of starting businesses centered around family-friendly concepts and products is on the rise.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can embrace the trend of floral print designs to offer unique and vibrant clothing options to customers.
2. Eco-friendly Products - Industries such as bodycare, baby, and cleaning products can benefit from the trend of eco-friendly products, offering sustainable and biodegradable alternatives to traditional products.
3. Family-friendly Business - The rise in mompreneurship presents an opportunity for various industries, such as childcare, education, and hospitality, to cater to families and offer family-friendly products and services.