Seen in the recently released Jeremy Scott SS12 Footwear Preview collection are a variety of eccentric hybrid shoes. Out of the line's many eccentric looks, one certainly stands out the most; that being an open-toed, gladiator sandal and running show hybrid. Sporting adidas' classic three black stripes, this Jeremy Scott creation is anything but classic. With an open-toed design, woven exterior and chunky sole, this sandal boasts features of a classic, gladiator-type sandal and a basketball shoe. Comfort and outlandish style are undeniably fused in this one design.
The rest of the Jeremy Scott SS12 Footwear Preview collection is similar in terms of unconventional design and style; Scott has included shoes showcasing stuffed gorillas and all-over leopard felt. Scott's nonconformist designs are noteworthy in both his clothing and footwear collections.
The Jeremy Scott SS12 Footwear Preview Offers Hybrid Shoe Designs
1. Hybrid Shoe Designs - The trend of combining different shoe styles and designs into a single shoe creates disruptive innovation opportunities in the footwear industry.
2. Eccentric Footwear - The trend of creating unconventional and outlandish footwear designs opens up disruptive innovation opportunities for fashion and shoe industries.
3. Nonconformist Fashion - The trend of nonconformist fashion, as seen in Jeremy Scott's SS12 collection, presents disruptive innovation opportunities for clothing and footwear brands to push creative boundaries.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry has the potential to innovate by incorporating hybrid shoe designs into their product offerings.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore disruptive innovations by embracing eccentric footwear designs and nonconformist fashion trends showcased by Jeremy Scott.
3. Sportswear - The sportswear industry can disrupt the market by combining elements of different shoe styles, such as the gladiator sandal and running shoe hybrid seen in Jeremy Scott's SS12 collection.