The Jenni Kayne Resort 2011 collection falls into the popular neutral palette color scheme this season. With soft beiges, ivory whites and faded reds, the collection definitely has a calming effect as each of the pieces complement one another.
The model portrays a picture-perfect character similar to a store mannequin with her blond hair and rigid positioning. Although a bit odd to look at, these looks are definitely intriguing nonetheless. Check out the Jenni Kayne Resort 2011 lookbook in the featured gallery.
The Jenni Kayne Resort 2011 Collection is Picture Perfect
1. Neutral Palette - Opportunity for retailers to create collections that evoke a calming effect with soft beiges, ivory whites, and faded reds.
2. Picture-perfect Character - Potential for fashion brands to showcase models who resemble store mannequins with rigid positioning and blond hair for a unique and intriguing lookbook.
3. Intriguing Lookbooks - Space for designers to experiment with odd yet captivating visuals in their lookbooks, capturing consumers' attention and interest.
1. Retail - Retailers can leverage the neutral palette trend to offer calming and cohesive collections, attracting customers who seek soothing aesthetics.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore the picture-perfect character trend, portraying models as store mannequins with rigid poses to create captivating lookbooks.
3. Design - Designers have the opportunity to create intriguing lookbooks by experimenting with odd visuals, providing a unique and memorable experience for consumers.