Powdered and stick highlighters have been offering makeup wearers a sun-kissed shimmer, but Farsali is hoping to take that one step further through introducing two jelly highlighters.
The new shades are set to launch in June and offer consumers an exciting alternative to traditional methods of makeup application. The first offering is called 'Glowup' and features a champagne pink colorway that's perfect for achieving an adorable pop of color. The second offering is called 'Rose Goals' and as ts name suggests, it features hints of rose gold coloring that'll help anyone achieve a summer-ready glow that's sure to turn some heads.
According to experts this offering "applies like a jelly but sets like a powder," offering a look that sits somewhere between a cream or liquid highlighter.
Image Credit: Farsali via Instagram @farsalicare
Farsali Has Released Two New Jelly-Based Highlighters
1. Jelly Highlighters - The introduction of jelly highlighters presents an innovative alternative to traditional methods of makeup application.
2. Multifunctional Makeup - The fusion of jelly and powder-like qualities in highlighters demonstrates the potential for multifunctional makeup products.
3. Hybrid Cosmetic Formulas - The combination of jelly-like texture and powder-like finish in highlighters showcases the rise of hybrid cosmetic formulas.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - The beauty and cosmetics industry can explore new product formulations incorporating jelly-like textures and powder-like finishes.
2. Makeup Manufacturing - Makeup manufacturers can capitalize on the trend by developing jelly-based highlighter formulations and expanding their product lines.
3. Retail and E-commerce - The retail and e-commerce sectors have an opportunity to promote and sell the innovative jelly highlighters, catering to consumer demand for unique beauty products.