Japanese jewelry manufacturer JAN HOME MADE is the latest company to link up with the iconic Hello Kitty brand. While most collaborations with the kawaii character have played up her cutesy appeal, this capsule collection gives the kitten an edgy makeover.
Continuing to curate a massive global following, Hello Kitty has taken it back to her hometown for its latest collaboration. Teaming with JAN HOME MADE, the two brands produced a capsule jewelry collection unlike any other collection of Hello Kitty accessories. This interesting range is comprised of a skull head pendant and ring which both feature Hello Kitty's iconic red bow and yellow button nose.
Hello Kitty fans can pick up both items at the JAN HOME MADE webstore.
The Hello Kitty x JAN HOME MADE Line Gives the Kitten a Rebellious Makevoer
1. Edgy Collaborations - Collaborations that give iconic characters or brands an edgy makeover present disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion and jewelry industry.
2. Reimagining Icons - Reimagining popular characters like Hello Kitty with a rebellious twist opens up opportunities for innovative and unique product offerings.
3. Subversive Accessories - Creating accessories that challenge traditional aesthetics and embrace a more punk or edgy style can disrupt the jewelry market and cater to alternative consumer tastes.
1. Fashion - In the fashion industry, collaborating with beloved characters to create unconventional and rebellious collections can attract a new customer base and drive sales.
2. Jewelry - The jewelry industry can leverage collaborations with popular characters to create unique and unconventional pieces that appeal to a broader audience.
3. Character Merchandise - Exploring alternative aesthetics and styles for character merchandise can create disruptive innovation opportunities in the market and cater to different consumer preferences.