There are tons of reasons why people can't sleep at night, but there's no reason why those people can't get themselves one of these Jamirang Sofas to help with the process.
Crafted by Korean designer Bora Kim, these comfy seats are said to be named after the Korean words for falling asleep. The seating is spacious and should ergonomically meld with your body as soon as you lay down into it. The Jamirang Sofas are also interesting showpieces to leave around the house, since their unique taco-shape and all-gray upholstery are sure to stand out.
As a lover of comfy couches and beanbag seating, I think these Jamirang Sofas are exactly what I would need after a long day of trend hunting.
These Jamirang Sofas Will Ensure You Get Some Shut-Eye
1. Sleep Furniture - Creating furniture that is designed specifically to aid with sleep and relaxation.
2. Ergonomic Seating - Designing seating that provides maximum comfort and support for the human body during extended periods of relaxation.
3. Unique Showpiece Seating - Crafting seating that is comfortable to use, but also serves as a unique and interesting showpiece for the home.
1. Furniture - The furniture industry can tap into the need for comfortable and supportive seating that also serves as a decorative accent in the home.
2. Hospitality - The hospitality industry could potentially use sleep furniture to enhance the guest experience and promote relaxation.
3. Wellness - The booming wellness industry could use ergonomic seating to help people relax and reduce stress.