Lifestyle tech company Jawbone is aiming to help developing nations who have a lack of access to clean water with the 'JAMBOX for Charity: Water' speakers.
The pint-sized, ultra-portable speakers are back for a cause worth fighting for. The JAMBOX for Charity: Water model gets a makeover with a two-tone black and yellow colorway instead of the standard monochromatic look. The power and volume control is located at the top, while the outlets for external devices and headphones are on the right side. It'd make a great gift for anyone and be for a good cause.
With each purchase of the special edition JAMBOX speakers, $50 will be donated to the Charity: Water organization, which will help fund water operation costs. These can be pre-ordered now at Jawbone's site.
'JAMBOX for Charity: Water' Aims to Help Developing Nations
1. Portable Speakers for Social Impact - The 'JAMBOX for Charity: Water' speakers demonstrate the trend of portable tech products being used to support charitable causes.
2. Cause Marketing in the Tech Industry - Jawbone's collaboration with Charity: Water exemplifies the trend of technology companies using their products to promote social causes.
3. Consumer Demand for Purposeful Purchases - The success of the special edition JAMBOX speakers indicates a growing trend of consumers wanting to make a positive impact with their purchases.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can explore partnerships with non-profit organizations to create products that contribute to social or environmental causes.
2. Tech for Good - The collaboration between Jawbone and Charity: Water highlights the potential for tech companies to use their products and platforms to address global challenges.
3. Charitable Organizations - Charitable organizations like Charity: Water can seek collaborations with tech companies to leverage their products and fundraising capabilities for social impact.