What looks like a couple of squiggles attached to a delicate ring, Jaguar C-XS 2050 concept car is simply a subtle mean machine. The squiggles and ring actually form an intelligent supercar that anticipates a driver’s many needs. Designer Janak Mistry has envisioned this shape-shifting vehicle as a futuristic answer to our current static options.
The Jaguar C-XS can alternate between two identities: the Saloon Mode, which can seat four passengers, and the Sport Mode, in which the rear seats are removed for a sportier feel. The interior is not the only thing that can morph either; the exterior can dramatically shift from a high profile to a lower one, with air vents, a large front grill and shape-changing headlights.
The zero-emissions Jaguar C-XS also changes color and uses fusion power technology. Incredibly revolutionary, the Jaguar C-XS is sure to spur a designing race for 2050. I’m just not sure anyone will be able to top this chameleon car.
The Jaguar C-XS is a Luxury Sedan and Sports Car in One
1. Shape-shifting Vehicles - Opportunities for disruptive innovation in the automotive industry by creating shape-shifting cars that can alter their form to fit different uses and situations.
2. Fusion Power Technology - The development of more efficient and eco-friendly energy sources to power vehicles.
3. Intelligent Supercars - Incorporating advanced technology to create cars that can anticipate drivers' needs and preferences, providing a more personalized driving experience.
1. Automotive - Developing shape-shifting cars that can offer multiple uses and configurations, as well as eco-friendly power sources and advanced technology to enhance the driving experience.
2. Energy - Developing more efficient and eco-friendly energy sources that can power vehicles such as the Jaguar C-XS concept car.
3. Technology - Creating advanced technologies such as intelligent sensors and personalized interfaces that can be integrated into cars to provide a more personalized driving experience.