Celebrity spawn and model Georgia May Jagger gets colourful in the editorial ‘Jagger's Edge’ for Vogue UK. Iconic fashion photographer Mario Testino was behind the lens for this vibrant, recession-conscious shoot that appears in the November 2009 edition of the British magazine.
Fashion editor Lucinda Chambers was charged with styling ‘Jagger's Edge’ for Vogue UK picking eye-popping outfits from affordable store such as Urban Outfitters, Miss Selfridge, Topshop, Mango, and Dorothy Perkins. Jagger also appears on the cover of the magazine with the title, “Fashion’s New Bombshell.” Looks like daddy’s little girl is picking up where mommy left off.
Mick and Jerry's Model Daughter in 'Jagger's Edge' for Vogue UK
1. Recession-proof Fashion - Opportunity for affordable and stylish clothing lines amidst economic downturns.
2. Celebrity-inspired Fashion - Potential for collaborations with celebrities and their children to promote affordable fashion lines.
3. Colorful Editorials - Opportunity to add a burst of color and vibrancy to fashion editorials for increased engagement with audiences.
1. Fashion - An opportunity for affordable fashion lines to increase their sales and collaborations with celebrities.
2. Photography - Fashion photographers can experiment with more colorful and vibrant editorials to stand out in the industry.
3. Magazine Publishing - The use of celebrities in editorials is a smart way to drive sales and engagement for magazine publishers.