Streetwear giant Supreme unveiled its selection for the Fall/Winter 2019 season recently and its jacket collection captivates the attention of fans. The entire range is comprised of a bold range of colors, fabrications, and collaborative projects.
One of which is contributed by Schott NYC, creating a long and heavyweight leather jacket in black and one in red as well. The red jacket is adorned in flame graphics lighting up an eight-ball on the back. Additionally, graffiti artist Delta collaborates with a varsity jacket, indigenous American artist John Goodwin Nytom collaborates on a jacket, and more. There are also GORE-TEX selections in the form on a pattered long rain jacket and a leopard print jacket for some technical elements.
Supreme's Jacket Collection for the FW19 Season is Bold
1. Bold Jacket Collection - Opportunity for designers to create unique and attention-grabbing jacket designs for the fashion industry.
2. Collaborative Projects - Potential for brands to collaborate with artists and designers to create exclusive and limited-edition jacket collections.
3. Technical Elements in Jackets - Growing demand for jackets with technical features like GORE-TEX and patterned designs.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to push the boundaries of jacket design and cater to consumer's desire for unique and bold styles.
2. Art - Artists and designers have the opportunity to collaborate with fashion brands and showcase their creativity through jacket designs.
3. Outdoor Gear - The incorporation of technical elements in jackets presents an opportunity for outdoor gear brands to offer functional and stylish options for consumers.