The new Converse Jack Purcell Moto Jacket is a collection of sneakers that fuses the iconic attributes of Converse Jack Purcell along with design cues of classic motorcycle jackets. If you always wished you could rock a motorcycle jacket but would prefer an easier alternative, these kicks might be for you.
These edgy but stylish sneakers are constructed with a two-piece leather upper and canvas lining, bringing together modern craftsmanship and classic style. The show is equipped with a special rubber outsole that makes it flexible and lightweight. Both the black-and-black and white-and-white colorways offer an elegant monochromatic appearance.
The Converse Jack Purcell Moto Jacket sneaker collection will be available for purchase starting October 17 at Standard Apparel, Off The Hook and Baggins. They will sell for a suggested retail price of $100.
The Jack Purcell Moto Jacket Shoes Are Inspired By Biker Jackets
1. Motorbike Jacket-inspired Shoes - Creating footwear that draws inspiration from iconic biker jackets for a unique and bold look.
2. Two-piece Leather Upper - Using a two-piece leather upper construction for a mix of modern craftsmanship and classic style.
3. Monochromatic Appearance - Offering sleek and elegant black-and-black and white-and-white colorways for a minimalist aesthetic.
1. Footwear - Exploring the integration of fashion and functionality in footwear design with leather upper constructions.
2. Fashion - Inspiring new clothing trends by taking cues from classic biker jackets and incorporating them into unique apparel pieces.
3. Retail - Providing an opportunity for retailers to cater to customers looking for fashionable yet edgy footwear designs.