The Jacek Sroka Label editorial graces the publication's #3 issue. The futuristic fashion story reinvents a 60s MOD inspiration with eccentric styling by Edvard Mess.
Models Agnes Dragon and Klaudia Bulka pose in front of Jacek Stroka's lens as she sporst sculptural garments from some of today's most unconventional labels. From exaggerated proportions to voluminous silhouettes, the model sports an array of one-of-a-kind looks from the likes of Jeffrey Campbell, Sylwia Rochala and Maison Martin Margiela for H&M, among others.
Hair stylist Jaga Hupalo gives Agnes and Klaudia short platinum wigs reminiscent of the 60s, while makeup artist Katarzyna Sobura gives the girls icy and futuristic beauty looks. The Jacek Sroka Label fashion story displays a vision of retro futurism that combines a MOD inspiration along with contemporary design concepts.
The Jacek Sroka Label Fashion Story Shows Retro Futurism
1. Retro Futurism - Opportunity for fashion designers to incorporate retro-inspired futuristic elements into their collections.
2. Unconventional Labels - Potential for emerging and avant-garde fashion brands to gain recognition by offering unique and sculptural garments.
3. One-of-a-kind Looks - Demand for individuality and exclusive fashion pieces that stand out from mainstream trends.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can explore the fusion of retro and futuristic styles to create innovative and avant-garde collections.
2. Beauty and Makeup - Opportunity for makeup artists and hairstylists to experiment with unconventional and futuristic beauty looks inspired by retro aesthetics.
3. Emerging Fashion Brands - Potential for emerging fashion labels to showcase their unique and innovative designs in editorial features and gain exposure.