Looking more like a fashion accessory than a Bluetooth set, Jabra offers you 'street style' with its latest BT3030 Stereo Bluetooth headset that is shaped as a 'dog tag'.
With a built-in microphone and six buttons for sending / ending calls and controlling music playback, it's convenient and readily accessible to your hands.
The set is also wireless-enabled so you can listen to music from your phone or mp3 player wirelessly within a range of 10 meters. The music playback automatically stops when a call comes in and resumes when the call is finished.
The built-in lithium polymer rechargeable battery lasts up to about seven hours of music playback time or calls for about eight hours with a maximum of 230 hours standby time.
The $90 BT3030 features Bluetooth 2.0+EDR, HSP, HFP, A2DP and AVRCP support and will be out in April 23, 2008.
Check out another fashion inspired hands-free design, the Tie-Up:
Jabra's 'Dog Tag' BT3030
1. Fashion Tech Accessories - The trend of combining fashion and technology in wearable accessories presents disruptive innovation opportunities for companies to create stylish and functional products like Jabra's 'Dog Tag' BT3030.
2. Wireless Audio Solutions - The growing demand for wireless audio solutions opens up opportunities for disruptive innovations like Jabra's BT3030, which offers convenient wireless music playback and call functions in a stylish design.
3. Bluetooth Headset Fashion - The convergence of fashion and Bluetooth headset technology creates a trend for fashionable headsets like Jabra's BT3030, providing an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry.
1. Fashion Accessories - The fashion accessories industry can explore disruptive innovation by integrating technology into their products, like Jabra's BT3030 Bluetooth headset, which combines fashion and functionality.
2. Consumer Electronics - In the consumer electronics industry, there is a potential for disruptive innovation in the development of stylish and versatile Bluetooth headsets, like Jabra's BT3030, that cater to the growing demand for wireless audio solutions.
3. Mobile Technology - The mobile technology industry can leverage the trend of fashion-inspired Bluetooth headsets, such as Jabra's BT3030, to create disruptive innovations that offer users stylish and convenient wireless audio and call functions.