The Izarzugaza Butcher Shop in Northern Spain has installed a vending machine to serve up its meaty delights. Vending machines that only serve chips and soda are looking less appealing right about now.
The Izarzugaza Butcher Shop has been around for over 100 years and has three stores in Northern Spain. The company recently experienced success selling their meats online, so they decided to branch out even more with their sausage vending machine. This is really a great example of how a traditional business can keep up with new business trends. Chorizo, anyone?
Spain's Izarzugaza Butcher Shop Installs Sausage Vending Machines
1. Automated Vending Machines - Traditional businesses can explore the opportunity to incorporate automated vending machines to expand their reach and provide efficient services.
2. Online Expansion - Established brick-and-mortar brands can explore new markets, by selling products online.
3. Convenience Market - The convenience market has a huge potential for automated self-service machines providing necessary products or services.
1. Butchery - Butchery industries can leverage the opportunity of using automated vending machines to expand their reach and explore new markets.
2. Retail - Retail industry can expand their business using digital platforms to sell products to newer markets.
3. Vending Machines - The vending machine industry can explore the opportunity of providing niche products to customers through vending machines.