These Italian sunglasses made from Zeiss nylon resemble a paper cut-out because they do not have a connecting nose bridge.
This Italian sunglasses line called Super was inspired to create these innovative shades for its summer line to add a unique twist to a classic summer wardrobe staple. Super called this new line Tuttolente, which means "all lens." The name is fitting as each pair of sunnies is completely made form one sheet of lens. The entire design from the frame to the arms uses one piece of Zeiss nylon. The arms of the sunglasses are attached behind the lens and are held in place with the use of a metal hardware.
The line is comprised of six of Super's most popular frames that have been re-designed using the single lens material.
These Italian Sunglasses are Made with One Single Piece of Zeiss Nylon
1. Single-lens Sunglasses - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the eyewear industry by creating sunglasses without a connecting nose bridge.
2. Unique Twist - Opportunity for creative innovation in fashion by adding a unique twist to classic summer wardrobe staples.
3. Tuttolente Line - Opportunity for innovative eyewear manufacturing by using a single piece of Zeiss nylon for the entire design.
1. Eyewear Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the eyewear industry by creating single-lens sunglasses without a connecting nose bridge.
2. Fashion Industry - Opportunity for creative innovation in the fashion industry by adding a unique twist to classic summer wardrobe staples.
3. Manufacturing Industry - Opportunity for innovative manufacturing techniques in the eyewear industry by using a single piece of Zeiss nylon for the entire design.