Kate Middleton adores this designer and her latest gig is the Issa Spring 2012 collection that is set to take royalty gowns to a whole new level. The collection consists of some glamorous gowns that everyone is waiting to see worn by the beloved royals all over the world. The collection has some magnificent printed gowns, some plain and simple, while others consist of fruity prints.
Kate Middleton has personally worn Issa’s collection for important events, like announcing her engagement to Prince William. It would be great pleasure to see her wear the new Issa Spring 2012 collection, which includes some classy cocktail dresses.
So if you want to dress up to royalty standards or simply look plain fashionable, the Issa Spring 2012 collection is simply perfect. It varies from cocktail dresses to printed gowns to some sassy swimsuits. So get shopping, ladies!
Photo Credits: Imaxtree
The Issa Spring 2012 Collection is Perfectly Suited for a Princess
1. Royalty Fashion - The trend of creating fashion lines that are inspired by royalty or designed for royal figures opens opportunities for designers to create high-end and luxurious clothing pieces.
2. Celebrity Endorsement - The use of celebrity endorsement by fashion designers and brands appeals to consumers and can result in increased sales and brand exposure.
3. Printed Gowns - The trend of printed gowns presents an opportunity for fashion designers to create unique and eye-catching pieces that can set them apart from competitors.
1. Fashion Design - The fashion design industry can benefit from the trend of creating royalty-inspired fashion lines and using celebrity endorsements to increase sales and brand exposure.
2. Luxury Goods - The luxury goods industry can capitalize on the trend of creating high-end fashion lines that appeal to consumers seeking royal-inspired clothing pieces or celebrity-endorsed products.
3. Retail - The retail industry can benefit from the trend of printed gowns and other unique fashion pieces as they can attract customers looking for one-of-a-kind clothing items not found in mass-market retailers.