The Isabel Marant commercial film is sun-soaked, whimsical, and a completely unrealistic view of average day-to-day life. The designer employed Cyrille de Vignemont to direct the brand's first 45-second video advertisement, as well as enlisting Mohini Geisweiller to score its original musical accompaniment.
The film shows a young woman waking up in her minimalist, but extravagant, loft apartment. She opens her eyes to a ray of sunshine beaming in while looking more well-rested than Sleeping Beauty.
A sundial documents the time passed during her morning ritual and until she walks down her stairs to peer outside, the only clothing shown is a pair of Isabel Marant shorts. She eventually pulls a wool sweater over her head, but not before the camera catches a split-second of her bare chest.
The Isabel Marant commercial film is a cinematic experience that focuses more on lifestyle and making a cultural connection than hard-selling the clothing. As far as advertising campaigns go, this one is worth watching.
The Isabel Marant Commercial Film Focuses on Luxurious Living
1. Cinematic Advertising - Opportunity to create immersive and visually appealing advertisements that focus on storytelling and lifestyle rather than direct selling.
2. Luxurious Living - Opportunity to cater to consumers' desire for aspirational lifestyles and create products and experiences that exude luxury and extravagance.
3. Original Musical Accompaniment - Opportunity to collaborate with musicians and composers to create unique soundtracks that enhance the overall brand experience.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to leverage cinematic advertising and create aspirational content that resonates with consumers.
2. Film and Entertainment - Opportunity for filmmakers and production companies to collaborate with fashion brands on visually stunning commercial films.
3. Music - Opportunity for musicians and composers to partner with brands and create original musical accompaniments for advertisements.