The Irregular Choice AW 2010 lookbook is a collection of shoes that will have you dreaming of skipping through surreal dreamlike wonderlands.
These whimsical Irregular Choice heels conjure up images of distorted fairytales like ‘Alice in Wonderland’ or 'Wizard of OZ.' The shoe styles are wacky and unique with bubble-shaped toes, wooden spiral heels and crazy prints. The Irregular Choice AW 2010 lookbook is definitely on the “irregular” side.
Implications - Products that offer for easy customization of an outfit are attractive to shoppers with fast-paced lifestyles. Accessories are appealing to those buyers who don't have time to put together intricate outfits. In order to stay relevant, a company could develop their items with this in mind.
The Irregular Choice AW 2010 Lookbook is a Crazy Shoe Wonderland
1. Customizable Accessories - Developing accessories that offer easy customization options can attract shoppers with fast-paced lifestyles.
2. Whimsical Fashion - The popularity of products with whimsical and unique designs presents an opportunity for companies to create wacky and unconventional fashion items.
3. Surrealistic Influences - Drawing inspiration from distorted fairytales and surrealistic elements can create innovative designs and fashion collections.
1. Fashion Accessories - The fashion accessories industry can capitalize on the demand for customizable and whimsical products.
2. Footwear - The footwear industry can embrace unconventional designs and materials to create whimsical and distinctive shoe styles.
3. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can explore surrealistic themes and distorted fairytales to create disruptive and imaginative fashion collections.