These conch-like iPhone speakers will not only amplify sound, but also add an interesting esthetic element into your home, office or cafe. The Seto-ne iPhone Speaker uses a ceramic shell to increase the volume of your phone. You can use it as either a docking station so if it rings you hear it throughout your home, or as a way to listen to music or other audio content louder.
Made out of porcelain from Seto City in Aichi (a Japanese ceramics center), the iPhone speakers come in two styles: black and white. To use, simply insert your smartphone into the lip area of the device and the Seto-ne will transform the sound that comes out. The iPhone amplifiers also come with a circular base included.
These Ceramic iPhone Speakers Provide a Modern Design Element
1. Conch-inspired Iphone Speakers - Using the beautiful design of a conch shell, these iPhone speakers provide both aesthetic appeal and sound amplification.
2. Ceramic Phone Accessories - The use of ceramic materials in phone accessories opens up possibilities for unique and stylish design elements.
3. Amplification and Docking Station Innovation - The combination of sound amplification and docking station functionality in these speakers showcases a disruptive innovation opportunity.
1. Home Decor - The conch-like iPhone speakers bring a touch of elegance to any home decor setup.
2. Audio Technology - The use of ceramics in audio amplification devices introduces new possibilities for sound engineering and design.
3. Mobile Accessories - The Seto-ne iPhone Speaker offers a unique and stylish accessory option for smartphone users.