These Pencil Shavings Studio iPhone 5 cases are probably the most colorful collection of smartphone protectors I’ve seen yet. Whether you are looking for a brightly colored unique design or a case that complements your personality, this is the place to shop.
The cases are made by shop owner Rachel Shingleton who made an Etsy shop back in 2008 and has since been featured in a number of shops like Jess LC, Nordstrom, Apartment Theraphy, CafeMom, Ohdeedoh and more. Rachel was even named one of TLC’s 5 ‘Can’t Miss Mom Style Blogs.’
The latest iPhone 5 cases that are offered in her shop consist of many, but a few of my personal favorites are: the watercolor iPhone 5 or 4 case, the Rothko Monos Monogrammed cases or the Neapolitan Stripe collection.
The Pencil Shavings Studio iPhone 5 Cases Stand Out From the Rest
1. Personalization of Phone Accessories - A trend in the customization of phone cases and other accessories with unique designs that complement individual personalities and preferences.
2. Colorful Smartphone Protectors - A trend in colorful and vibrant smartphone protector designs that stand out from the traditional black and clear options.
3. Small Business Success on Etsy - A trend in small business owners finding success on platforms like Etsy by creating and selling unique and personalized products that cater to niche markets.
1. Mobile Accessories - An industry opportunity to create and market smartphone accessories with customizable designs and offerings that cater to individual preferences and needs.
2. E-commerce Platforms - An industry opportunity to create and support e-commerce platforms like Etsy that empower small business owners to reach new customer bases and offer unique and personalized products.
3. Art and Design - An industry opportunity to market and sell artistic and design-focused phone accessories that add a touch of personalization and expression for the user.