Etsy shop owner Patrick Dunne of DunnesWoods has produced an rather clever iPhone dock in the form of a miniature boat dock. It’s pretty hard not to laugh at the word play for this smartphone docking station and it’s perfect for at home or in the office as a place to store your phone, iPod or any iPhone models.
The iPhone dock measures in with a base of six inches by four inches and has a felt bottom to avoid damages to your table tops. The dock itself stands at around three and a quater inches tall.
The dock comes with a blue base that is supposed to resemble water and has brown, wooden plank boards that have been tied up with string to help resemble a small cottage lake boat dock. The dock, however, does not charge your phone, nor does it amplify music.
The iPhone Dock Looks Like an Actual Boat Dock
1. Miniature Iphone Docks - Opportunity to create unique, playful iPhone docks that add a touch of whimsy to the home or office.
2. Novelty Smartphone Accessories - Opportunity to design and sell creative smartphone accessories that stand out in a saturated market.
3. Functional Decor - Opportunity to create functional decor pieces that serve a practical purpose while adding visual interest to a space.
1. Consumer Electronics - Opportunity for consumer electronics companies to expand their product line with innovative smartphone docking stations.
2. Home Decor - Opportunity for home decor brands to incorporate tech accessories into their product offerings, appealing to the modern consumer.
3. Handmade Goods - Opportunity for artisans and crafters to create unique, handmade smartphone docking stations for niche markets.