Looking for an inexpensive tablet stand for your gadget? Do it for free with this instructional DIY iPad chopstick stand!
Designer Stephan Vigues has decided to transform disposable wooden chopsticks into a fully functional iPad stand. This minimalist accessory fits both landscape and portrait views and is easily transportable. So if you're looking for a cheaper holder for your tablet, head over to the site and learn to construct your very own iPad chopstick stand.
Build Your Very Own iPad Chopstick Stand
1. Sustainable DIY - New opportunities exist in creating sustainable and affordable alternatives in everyday products through DIY projects using upcycled materials like chopsticks.
2. Upcycling - Upcycling disposable materials can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for product designers to identify new solutions to common problems such as creating new and affordable tablet holders.
3. Minimalist Design - As more consumers look for simple and affordable yet functional accessories, there is an opportunity for designers to create minimalist designs using unconventional materials like chopsticks.
1. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can leverage sustainable and affordable DIY projects like wooden chopstick tablet stands to promote their brand and build a strong customer base.
2. Home Goods - Home goods industries could capitalize on the trend of upcycling materials to create unique and attractive eco-friendly products like tablet holders made from chopsticks.
3. Creative Craft - The creative craft industry can provide workshops or instructional services to help individuals explore new ways to make DIY products like tablet holders out of upcycled materials like chopsticks.