To help those who use multicookers with WiFi connectivity and remote features to truly make the most of their kitchen appliances, Gourmia is introducing IoT CoolCookers with built-in refrigeration systems—meaning that ingredients can be added and kept cool and fresh until they are ready to be cooked.
Gourmia's new CoolCookers include the Pressure Cooker (GPCC1960) and the Multi Cooker (GMCC1970), both of which can be controlled via the iOS and Android Gourmia mobile app, as well as either Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa.
While there are many kitchen appliances that help people cook meals with the press of a button, there are few that make the most of the remote cooking features of a multicooker to help consumers quickly and efficiently prepare meals from afar.
Gourmia's IoT CoolCookers Boast Built-In Refrigeration Systems
1. Iot Multicookers - The integration of IoT technology into multicookers is creating opportunities for remote control and automation in the kitchen.
2. Built-in Refrigeration Systems - The incorporation of refrigeration systems into multicookers allows for the storing and preservation of ingredients before cooking, streamlining meal preparation.
3. Remote Cooking Features - The ability to control multicookers remotely through mobile apps or voice assistants enables convenient meal preparation from a distance.
1. Appliance Manufacturing - Appliance manufacturers can explore the integration of IoT technology and refrigeration systems into their multicooker products to provide enhanced functionality to consumers.
2. Smart Home Technology - Companies in the smart home technology industry can develop innovative solutions to seamlessly connect IoT multicookers with other smart devices in the kitchen for a fully automated cooking experience.
3. Smart Kitchen Appliances - The market for smart kitchen appliances can capitalize on the demand for remote cooking features by developing advanced multicookers with intuitive interfaces and enhanced connectivity.