NuFACE, a brand known for its at-home microcurrent skincare technology, newly expanded its Ionized Skincare line with a pair of Super Booster serums. There's the Super Antioxidant Booster and the Super Peptide Booster, both of which are optimized to support and amplify the use of the brand's microcurrent treatments. These two new formulas feature an active proprietary blend by the name of IonPlex, which combines electrolytes and glacial water.
While the nourishing Super Antioxidant Booster is described as the "skin's ultimate protector" with concentrated superfruits, carnosine and edelweiss extract, the Super Peptide Booster is billed as the "skin's ultimate corrector" thanks to beneficial botanical extracts and a triple-peptide complex.
These skincare booster serums have the potential to deliver customized care, since they can be used alone or combined as desired.
NuFACE's Super Booster Serums Amplify Microcurrent Treatments
1. Ionplex Technology - There is an opportunity for skincare brands to develop and utilize their own unique blend of electrolytes and glacial water, like NuFACE's IonPlex technology.
2. Customizable Skincare Boosters - There is an opportunity for skincare companies to create customizable booster serums that can be used alone or combined to meet specific skincare concerns.
3. Microcurrent Skincare Technology - There is an opportunity for companies to create more affordable and accessible at-home microcurrent skincare technology for consumers to use regularly.
1. Skincare - In the skincare industry, companies can innovate and create their own unique ionized skincare boosters for at-home, customizable treatments.
2. Electronics - The development of affordable and accessible at-home microcurrent skincare technology presents an opportunity for electronics companies to create new products in this market.
3. Beauty Retail - Beauty retail companies can capitalize on the trend of customizable skincare boosters by offering personalized skincare consultations and product recommendations.