Legendary top model Eva Herzigova stars in this latest cover story for IO DONNA magazine. The blonde beauty is captured by photographer Toni Thorimbert's lens while posing amidst a lavish and ornate interior setting.
Dressed in a couture-clad wardrobe, Eva sports a range of extravagant designer looks that are hand-picked by stylist Silvia Meneguzzo. This ultra-glamorous fashion story showcases ornate Byzantine dresses, feather-clad gowns and patterned silk robes from the likes of Dolce & Gabbana among others.
The Eva Herzigova IO DONNA cover story also features hair stylist Johnnie Sapong's slicked hair looks and Anita Keeling's sultry cosmetic applications. The model's flawless beauty looks act as the perfect accompanying elements to her glamorous and classically elegant wardrobe.
The Eva Herzigova IO DONNA Fashion Feature is Elegantly Ornate
1. Extravagant Couture - Opportunity to incorporate ornate and luxurious elements in fashion designs.
2. Hand-picked Wardrobe - Opportunity to curate personalized clothing collections for customers.
3. Classically Elegant Beauty Looks - Opportunity to create timeless and sophisticated makeup and hairstyle trends.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for designers to create elaborate and opulent couture collections.
2. Styling - Opportunity for stylists to curate unique and personalized wardrobes for clients.
3. Beauty - Opportunity for beauty brands to develop products for classic and elegant beauty looks.