Every year around Easter, there are a number of Easter egg innovations that emerge for the popular holiday. While not all worth mentioning, these Rice Krispies eggs from the Bouchon Bakery in the US are so vibrant and fresh, I had to share them.
They look like a lovely Easter treat for someone special. The Rice Krispies are sprinkled with bright-colored coatings in different flavors. Yummy!
Implications - In the eyes of consumers, the way in which something appears or is perceived by others remains to be a salient issue. The decision to invest time or money in a particular product is often based on its visual appearance. For this reason, companies and businesses should focus on the ways in which consumers are perceiving their products in comparison to others. Visual stimulation is the first thing that will draw a customer to a company's product.
Vibrant, Clever Treats From Bouchon Bakery
1. Visual Stimulation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Companies can focus on creating visually appealing products to attract customers and stand out from competitors.
2. Easter Egg Innovations - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Businesses can tap into the Easter holiday market by creating unique and vibrant Easter egg treats.
3. Flavored Coatings - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Companies can experiment with different flavored coatings to enhance the taste and appeal of their products.
1. Confectionery - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Confectionery companies can explore new ways to create visually enticing and flavorful treats for special occasions like Easter.
2. Bakery - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Bakeries can differentiate themselves by offering creative and vibrant Easter egg treats that appeal to customers.
3. Food Packaging - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Companies in the food packaging industry can develop innovative packaging solutions that enhance the visual appeal of their products.