These cool handcrafted shades are made by a company called Slanties. Their Slanties brand is based on ancient Inuit eyewear.
Each pair of slanties is handcrafted in light, durable natural wood grain, and is engineered to be so endurable that they will last for 800 years, provided, of course, you take good care of them.
Each pair is reinforced with a layer of fiberglass, and makes you look hip on the beach, in the club or visiting your grandparents.
Slanties Makes Handcrafted Wooden Eyewear to Last Centuries
1. Handcrafted Eyewear - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in producing handcrafted eyewear and experimenting with natural materials to make durable glasses.
2. Long-lasting Products - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in producing long-lasting products and engineering techniques to extend product lifespan.
3. Inuit-inspired Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in incorporating indigenous designs into modern fashion products.
1. Eyewear Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the eyewear industry through producing handcrafted wooden eyewear with long-lasting durability.
2. Fashion Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry through incorporating indigenous designs and natural materials into eyewear and other fashion products.
3. Sustainable Products Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the sustainable products industry through using engineering techniques to produce long-lasting, high-quality products that reduce waste.