The Interview Germany March 2012 cover shoot stars Anna Dello Russo, the editor-at-large and creative consultant of Vogue Japan. Completely outlandish with a touch of theatrics, the cover shoot is eye-catching for its dramatic poses, bizarre filters and glamorous fashion. Since Dello Russo is known for her experimental style, described as a "fashion maniac" by late photographer Helmut Newton, it is only fitting that the shoot would accentuate it.
Lensed by Italian fashion photographer Giampaolo Sgura, the Interview Germany March 2012 cover shoot is loud, bold and bewitching. Anna Dello Russo is an absolute stunner in eclectic sophisticated outfits. The Italian fashion maven styled herself in pieces that were selected from fashion houses such as Lanvin, Paco Rabanne and Louis Vuitton.
The Interview Germany March 2012 Cover Stars Anna Dello Russo
1. Theatrical Fashion Photography - Opportunity for fashion brands to showcase their products in loud, bold and bewitching ways through theatrical photography shoots.
2. Outlandish Fashion Styles - Disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion designers to embrace experimental styles that grab attention and push beyond traditional fashion boundaries.
3. Celebrity Styling - Opportunity to collaborate with celebrities to create visually stunning fashion shoots that showcase unique talents and styles.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage theatrical fashion photography to create buzz around their products and expand their brand reach.
2. Photography - Opportunity for photographers to explore and showcase their creativity through theatrical fashion photography and collaborate with fashion brands.
3. Celebrity and Entertainment - Celebrity stylists and photographers can collaborate with celebrities to create visually stunning fashion shoots that showcase their personalities and styles.