Model Marloes Horst may look booksmart in the Intermission F/W 2011 photo shoot thanks to its academic inspiration, but her rebellious chic attire tells another story.
In the Intermission F/W 2011 takes, Horst sports letter jackets and posh prep ensembles, topped off with serious expressions and devilishly disheveled hairdos. After she was styled by Brian Molloy, Horst is captured looking a little angry, yet still sexy by photographer Patrik Sehlstedt. As the photos indicate, Horst is interested in anything but attending class, as she is shown smoking a cigarette and loitering by benches.
The Intermission F/W 2011 rebellious editorial may appear almost too cool for school, but it's just perfect as a fashion forecast for the chilly seasons.
The Intermission F/W 2011 Mixes Attitude and Academics
1. Academic Rebellion - Opportunity to create trendy clothing lines that mix academic styles with rebellious attitudes.
2. Smoldering Attitude - Opportunity to showcase models with serious and sultry expressions for fashion editorials.
3. Posh Preppy - Opportunity to design upscale and preppy clothing lines that are stylish yet rebellious.
1. Fashion - Chance for fashion designers and brands to create academic-inspired, rebel chic lines targeting young adults and students.
2. Photography - Opportunity for photographers to capture models with serious expressions and edgy looks for editorial and fashion shoots.
3. Publishing - Opportunity to publish fashion editorials and spreads that showcase rebellious yet trendy clothing styles for young adults.