Sustainable and reef-safe brand Stream2Sea emphasizes the need for natural and hypoallergenic lotions with its Intensive Repair Hand Cream range. Offered unscented or scented with a tropical or lavender mint fragrance, the formula is effective, vegan, and rich in antioxidants.
Stream2Sea infuses its Intensive Repair Hand Creams with a powerful prebiotic blend that hydrates, protects, and nourishes the skin. Ideal for sensitive types, the ingredient list includes Inulin Prebiotics, Aloe Vera, Tulsi Leaf, Green Tea, Olive Leaf, and Wakame. While the antioxidants strengthen and protect the skin from free radicals, the prebiotic blend promotes a healthy balance by encouraging the growth of good bacteria. This is especially beneficial to individuals who use sanitizer frequently.
The formulas that Stream2Sea makes available to consumers are all tested and proven to be reef-safe.
Image Credit: Stream2Sea
Stream2Sea Offer Intensive Repair Hand Creams That are Eco-Conscious
1. Prebiotic Skin Care - The use of prebiotics in skin care could lead to the development of eco-conscious and hypoallergenic products that promote healthy skin bacteria.
2. Reef-safe Beauty - The demand for reef-safe products is growing, providing an opportunity for brands to innovate and develop sustainable solutions for personal care.
3. Antioxidant-rich Formulas - Formulas that offer antioxidants to protect and strengthen the skin may become more prevalent in the skin care industry, providing opportunities for brands to differentiate themselves.
1. Personal Care - The personal care industry can develop eco-conscious and hypoallergenic products that use prebiotics to promote healthy skin bacteria.
2. Sustainability - The demand for reef-safe products provides opportunities for the sustainability industry to innovate and develop sustainable personal care products.
3. Natural and Organic - Brands in the natural and organic industry can differentiate themselves by focusing on antioxidant-rich formulas to protect and strengthen the skin.