The Instinct smart light switch from iDevices boasts an Amazon Alexa built-in that helps to offer whole-home voice control features without the clutter of cords and hubs. The device boasts all the power of a Wi-Fi-enabled smart switch, plus the convenience of voice control and a sleek design that's tidy and out of the way, helping to free up surface space within the home.
As Instinct is an Alexa device, users will be able to control iDevices' line of smart lighting, power and HVAC solutions, as well as other Alexa-enabled smart devices.
According to Chris Allen, president of iDevices, Instinct "represents the latest innovation from iDevices, and a clear shift in how we’ll interact with our homes going forward."
The Instinct Smart Light Switch by iDevices Assists with Alexa
1. Built-in Assistant Smart Switches - The trend of smart switches with built-in voice assistants like Alexa offers convenience and clutter-free control.
2. Whole-home Voice Control - The trend of whole-home voice control allows users to control multiple smart devices throughout their home with ease.
3. Sleek Design and Space Saving - The trend of smart switches with sleek designs and space-saving features helps free up surface space in the home.
1. Smart Home Technology - The smart home technology industry can capitalize on the trend of built-in assistant smart switches by developing innovative devices with integrated voice assistants.
2. Voice Assistant Technology - The voice assistant technology industry can benefit from the trend of whole-home voice control by offering compatible devices and expanding their market reach.
3. Home Automation Solutions - The home automation solutions industry can seize opportunities in the trend of sleek design and space-saving smart switches by creating compact and aesthetically pleasing devices for consumers.