The Instagram application has been a consistent selling point for the Apple iPhone. An easy-to-use program, the Instagram tool allows users to quickly edit their images, often providing an artsy photo finish or some other desired effect. What's more is that the feature is highly compatible with Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare, thus providing for a carefree photo upload procedure.
Apple's dominance over the Instagram device has held a great deal of weight for some time, often making the iPhone product a go-to device for many consumers. In light of all the success, Google Play is now offering its own version of Instagram, an Android-specific application that is compatible with systems above the 2.2 ratio.
The merger of Google Play with Instagram is significant in that it breaks down the iPhone value on the tech market. As this Android application can now be downloaded for free, the competition between the two magnates may begin to take on a new shape.
Google Play Releases the Instagram Application for Non-Apple Devices
1. Instagram for Android - The release of Instagram for Android has opened up the market and created an opportunity for other photo editing and sharing apps for non-Apple devices.
2. Cross-platform Compatibility - The success of Instagram's cross-platform compatibility has opened up opportunities for other apps to integrate well with social media platforms.
3. Ios-android App War - The competition between iOS and Android in the app market leads to a disruptive opportunity for developers to create innovative features that cater to both platforms.
1. Mobile App Development - The release of Instagram for Android has created an opportunity for developers to create innovative and unique photo editing and sharing apps for both Apple and Android devices.
2. Social Media - The success of cross-platform compatibility in Instagram opens up opportunities for social media platforms to integrate more efficiently and effectively with other apps.
3. Smartphone Manufacturing - The competition between iOS and Android in the app market presents an opportunity for smartphone manufacturers to innovate and differentiate themselves by providing unique features that cater to both platforms.