Earlier this week, we featured ingestible gold pills... but if you are going to drop something expensive in you, why not make it an ingestible robot? At least that way you can get to see yourself from the inside and make sure everything in your system is running well.
RF Norika describes, "The dimension of a capsule camera is 9mm in diameter and 23mm in length. The case is made of resin. Inside the capsule, 3 rotor-coils for posture control are located surrounding the capsule. Around the camera lens, magnetic coils for focus adjustment and 4 LEDs are placed."
If that doesn't sound like a tasty robot, I don't know what does...
Explore Your Inner Self
1. Ingestible-robots - Development of ingestible robots with various functionalities provides opportunity for healthcare and non-invasive internal diagnosis.
2. Bio-exploration - Exploring the human body through ingestible robots can lead to innovations in medical research.
3. Miniaturization - Continued advancements in miniaturization technology open up opportunities for ingestible robots with even more advanced capabilities.
1. Healthcare - Ingestible robots can revolutionize the way medical diagnoses are conducted.
2. Robotics - The development of ingestible robots requires a combination of expertise in both medicine and robotics.
3. Consumer Electronics - As more advanced technology becomes available in ingestible robots, there are potential opportunities for consumer electronics companies to incorporate similar technology into their products.