This infrared digital thermometer gun with laser sight is a high-tech temperature-taking device that works by aiming the laser at your subject, then pulling the trigger to get a reading.
The pistol-grip infrared digital thermometer takes accurate temperatures up to 750 degrees with point-and-shoot ease -- no touching is required. It can be used to determine the temperature of just about anything, but is especially useful for outdoor grilling or finding insulation heat leaks.
No-Touch Point-and-Shoot Infrared Digital Thermometer Gives You Distance
1. Infrared Thermometers - Creating new applications for infrared thermometers can expand the market to other industries requiring contactless temperature measurement.
2. Laser Thermometers - Advancements in laser technology can lead to the creation of more accurate and versatile thermometer guns.
3. Smart Thermometers - Integrating thermometer guns with IoT devices can improve data collection and analysis, leading to better temperature monitoring and control.
1. Healthcare - Infrared and laser thermometers can be used for contactless monitoring of patients' body temperature, minimizing the risk of cross-infection.
2. Building and Construction - Using thermometer guns can help identify insulation leaks and air leaks in buildings, saving energy and reducing heating or cooling costs.
3. Food Safety - Infrared and laser thermometers can be used to monitor food temperatures in commercial kitchens, reducing the risk of contamination and food poisoning.