Virgil Abloh's OFF-WHITE streetwear brand is one of the most sought after names among urban fashion lovers, making it no surprise that his 'Industrial Belt' design is spreading to a variety of retailers on a global scale.
The bright yellow accessory is contrasted with the black embroidery of the OFF-WHITE brand name that repeats across the design. It additionally shows the words "WILL 5,400 lbs" and "Weight Securing System." Red stitching lightly interrupts the yellow and black color scheme, with two parallel lines of the shade appearing in it's center.
The belt is thin in width but stands out for its extra-long length and overtly functional look. It's reported that the Industrial belt saw its debut at a runway show for Virgil Abloh's Fall/Winter 2016 collection.
Virgil Abloh's Branded Extra-Long Belt Features a Utilitarian Design
1. Streetwear Fashion - Exploring how streetwear fashion has become a popular trend among urban fashion lovers.
2. Branded Accessories - Identifying the growing demand for accessories that prominently feature brand names and logos.
3. Utilitarian Design - Recognizing the rise of utilitarian design in the fashion industry, blending functionality and style.
1. Fashion Retail - Examining the impact of the fashionable industrial belt trend on the fashion retail industry.
2. Streetwear Brands - Analyzing the opportunities for streetwear brands to expand their product offerings in response to the industrial belt trend.
3. Textile Manufacturing - Exploring how the demand for industrial-style belts creates opportunities for textile manufacturers to innovate and produce similar designs.