This Indie Magazine #30 editorial features an eccentric array of contemporary menswear from the likes of Antonio Marras and Kenzo. Models Douglas Neitzke, Peter Bruder and Alex Treutel pose in indoor and outdoor settings for photographer Sabrina Theissen.
Stylist Francesco Cominelli selected separates you don't usually see on modern men. The oversized avian necklace in the first image makes a sure style statement, but motley button-downs and cable-knit tank tops are other pieces that'll make you do a double take.
The Indie Magazine #30 editorial also features thick suspenders and a curious blazer with a solid-colored top and striped bottom. Although these separates aren't exactly everyday looks, for the right fashion-forward man, they're just the ticket to set off a summer outfit.
Indie Magazine #30 Spring/Summer 2011 Editorial Features Eccentric Menswear
1. Eccentric Menswear - The trend of eccentric menswear presents disruptive innovation opportunities for fashion designers to experiment with unconventional and avant-garde fashion items.
2. Oversized Jewelry - The trend of oversized jewelry presents disruptive innovation opportunities for jewelry designers to create unique and bold pieces that make a fashion statement.
3. Unconventional Outfits - The trend of unconventional outfits presents disruptive innovation opportunities for fashion stylists to mix and match clothes in non-traditional ways to create daring and edgy looks.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the trend of eccentric menswear by creating unconventional and avant-garde items that cater to fashion-forward men.
2. Jewelry - The jewelry industry can take advantage of the trend of oversized jewelry by designing bold and unique pieces that become a fashion statement for the wearer.
3. Styling - The styling industry can leverage the trend of unconventional outfits by creating daring and edgy looks to cater to fashion-forward customers who seek to stand out from the crowd.