Watch the hottest new movies on demand, streamed to your computer with Warner's new service, In2Movies. With the success of iTunes, it's easy to see how the music industry could have made a killing if it front-ran Napster and released a legal online downloading platform. It seems that Warner may be using that strategy for movies. cool.
Implications - The Internet has caused the entertainment industry to shift their attention towards the Web in order to protect their product. The production of a legal download service is tricky, but with the situation of pirating growing more drastic daily, something needs to be done to satisfy both consumer and company.
1. Legal Movie Download Services - There is a growing demand for legal movie download services with the rise of online piracy.
2. Shifting Entertainment Industry - The entertainment industry is increasingly focusing on digital platforms to protect their products and adapt to changing consumer behavior.
3. Front-running Online Platforms - Companies can gain a competitive edge by launching legal online download platforms ahead of potential piracy threats.
1. Film Distribution - The film distribution industry can explore opportunities in developing and promoting legal movie download services to meet consumer demands.
2. Music Industry - The music industry can learn from Warner's move and proactively invest in legal online platforms to prevent losses due to piracy.
3. Technology and Software - The technology and software industry can support the development of secure and user-friendly platforms for legal movie downloads, enabling seamless distribution and protection of copyrighted content.