The Vogue China Impressions of Morocco editorial takes readers on a desert-based review of models Sung Hee Kim and Lina Zhang. In the images executed by photographer Hans Feurer, the women posed in front of chunky beige rocks and large stretches of sand, proving that one can be fashionable in even the most barren of settings.
Stylist Camille Bidault-Waddington brought the desert looks of Impressions of Morocco to life. Although the photoshoot highlights the aesthetic appeal of traveling and journeys abroad, both Kim and Zhang appeared much like Moroccan natives via colorful turbans, floor-length caftan dresses, funky wide brimmed pants and an impressive variety of swirling patterns, ensembles that could easily be spotted in the African region.
The Vogue China Impressions of Morocco Photoshoot is Foreign
1. Desert-inspired Fashion - Opportunity for designers to create fashion collections inspired by desert landscapes and traditional Moroccan clothing.
2. Travel-inspired Editorials - Chance for fashion magazines to feature travel-themed editorials that showcase the beauty of different cultures and destinations.
3. Cultural Fusion Fashion - Potential for fashion brands to incorporate diverse cultural elements, like Moroccan and African styles, into their designs.
1. Fashion & Apparel - Disruptive innovation opportunities in creating fashion collections and accessories inspired by cultural themes.
2. Publishing & Media - Opportunities for fashion magazines to create unique and visually striking editorials that feature travel and cultural themes.
3. Textile & Fabric - Innovative prospects in designing and producing fabrics that capture the essence of desert landscapes and traditional Moroccan patterns.