Green can be very chic as proven by these gorgeous, earth-friendly iPod cases from Imoeba.
The Alpine range cases come in crisp white with a refreshing green trim, or in green with a white trim. Each consists of man-made bonded leather, a material made of leather scraps that is both durable and eco-friendly. They're available in custom fits for the third generation iPod Nano ($19.99) as well as the 80 GB and 160 GB iPod Classic ($24.99) and come with rotating belt clips, full access to screen and click-wheel. The case closes smoothly thanks to a magnet that holds on the flap.
"Our Alpine iPod cases are ideal for consumers wanting to make more green lifestyle choices," said CEO of Imoeba, Lawrence Leung. "The look, feel, quality and durability of the cases is as close to genuine leather as you can get, does not harm animal and are incredibly stylish. To top it all off, the packaging is made from 90% recycled and/or recyclable paper, making the Alpine case better for our planet overall."
Even the boxes they come in are earth friendly; the packaging is made from 90% recycled paper!
To top it off, Imoeba donates a portion of the proceeds to Earth 911 along with Earth911.com's "call to action" logo on the packaging.
Imoeba is Ethical & Stylish
1. Eco-friendly Accessories - The trend of eco-friendly accessories presents an opportunity for businesses to develop and market ethical and stylish products that appeal to environmentally conscious consumers.
2. Recycled Packaging - The trend of using recycled and recyclable packaging materials offers an innovative opportunity for businesses to reduce waste and promote sustainability in their products.
3. Socially Responsible Partnerships - The trend of forming partnerships with social and environmental organizations allows businesses to align their brand with a cause, appeal to socially conscious consumers, and make a positive impact in the world.
1. Fashion Accessories - The fashion accessories industry can tap into the eco-friendly accessories trend by producing sustainable and stylish products that cater to consumers' growing demand for ethical fashion choices.
2. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can explore the opportunity of using recycled materials and environmentally friendly packaging options to create more sustainable products and appeal to eco-conscious consumers.
3. Packaging and Printing - The packaging and printing industry can capitalize on the trend of recycled packaging by offering innovative solutions that reduce waste, promote sustainability, and meet the growing demand for eco-friendly packaging materials.