Illustrate your phone like the ONARDs-style with this simple DIY video tutorial. Using a clear plastic case and waterproof paint, the creator walks you through the intricate process of painting the back of your phone into a scenic park.
Cellphone cases are evermore distinct in design, as countless people conform to purchasing the same phone brand and design. This has inspired many artistic talents, like ONARDs, to create something rare and intriguing of the plain iPhone.
This DIY isn’t too hard; it would make for a cute arts and crafts activity for a group gathering. The creator of the video also paints more complex scenic designs that tell stories, like figures swinging at the park or sitting on a bench. More video tutorials are available on the ONARDs YouTube channel.
This Simple Video Tutorial Shows You How to Illustrate Your Phone
1. Personalized Phone Cases - Creating unique, artistic phone cases through DIY methods is a growing trend in the tech market.
2. Crafting and DIY - The popularity of crafting and DIY projects continues to be on the rise as people look for new ways to express themselves and their individuality.
3. Artistic Expression in Tech - With advances in technology, there is a growing opportunity for individuals to showcase their creative talents in the tech industry.
1. Tech Accessories - The tech accessory market has an opportunity to tap into the personalization trend by offering DIY phone case kits and materials to create customized designs.
2. Art Supplies - Craft and art supply companies have the opportunity to cater to the growing audience of DIY-ers interested in creating unique phone cases.
3. Online Education - Platforms for online education and tutorials, like YouTube, have the opportunity to provide more content related to crafting and DIY tech projects.