Toby Leonard stars in the eclectic and electric-hued IDOL #4 cover shoot. The neon-haired model covers the publication's latest issue entitled 'The Kitsch' while embracing a "more is more" fashion philosophy.
Toby is lensed by daring photographer Michael Furlonger who captures him as he poses against a brightly colored in-studio backdrop. The model sports a vibrant wardrobe curated by stylist Christina Daly who dresses him in color-clashing knit and coat combinations that are paired with unexpected accessories and vigilante props.
The model's eye-catching ensemble matches his over-the-top coif and is paired with a lucite charm floral necklace and a spray-painted machine gun. Unafraid of color, the IDOL #4 cover shoot captures bold and eccentric menswear looks that reference a retro, 1980s style aesthetic.
The IDOL #4 Covershoot Channels Over-the-Top 80s Glamor
1. Color-clashing Menswear - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate vibrant and unconventional color combinations in menswear collections.
2. Retro 80s Aesthetic - Opportunity for designers to incorporate bold and eccentric 80s-inspired fashion elements in their collections.
3. Vigilante Props and Accessories - Opportunity for retailers to introduce unconventional, statement accessories and props to accompany fashion looks.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands and designers to incorporate retro, unconventional elements in menswear collections.
2. Accessories - Opportunity for retailers to introduce unconventional, statement accessories and props to accompany fashion looks.
3. Photography - Opportunity for photographers to explore bold and eccentric styles in commercial photography projects.