If you are a pop culture enthusiast and minimalist, these posters of iconic TV shows will be your cup of tea. From re:design, this series portrays some of television's most popular programming in a set of three symbols. The backdrop is also symbolic, depending on the show.
The featured iconic TV shows include all-time classics and 90s hits like Friends and Sex and the City, as well as cult classics such as ABC Family's Greek and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Award winning shows currently on air including Parks and Recreation and Mad Men are also showcased. Other epics include Dexter, Lost and Game of Thrones.
Depending on your taste, any of these prints of iconic TV shows will be an excellent addition to your home.
These Posters of Iconic TV Shows Tell a Story in Three Symbols
1. Minimalist Pop Culture Art - There is a growing trend in minimalist pop culture art, creating space for innovating with iconic symbols and imagery to create unique pieces of art.
2. Personalized Home Decor - The trend towards using personalized or unique decor items, such as these prints of iconic TV shows, provides opportunities for disruptive innovation in the home decor industry.
3. Nostalgia Marketing - Brands can leverage the popularity of classic TV shows with minimalist designs to create marketing campaigns that appeal to consumers' sense of nostalgia and desire for simplicity.
1. Art & Design - Minimalist pop culture prints such as these TV show posters provide opportunities for innovation in the art and design industry.
2. Home Decor - The trend towards personalized or unique decor items like these prints of iconic TV shows provides opportunities for innovation and disruption in the home decor industry.
3. Entertainment - Minimalist pop culture prints based on iconic TV shows can provide entertainment companies with opportunities to create additional revenue streams through the sale of merchandise and licensed products.